Saturday, February 18, 2017

Valentine's Day

Neal surprised me with two bouquets of roses.  One for home in yellow and one for the office in red.  He said that he did two so that he could do his favorite color and my favorite color.  He also gave me a box of chocolates keeping things pretty traditional.  The surprise was the "J" wax stamp and some sealing wax to go with it and a sweet note.  The bonus was a package of sugar wafers that he knows I love!



 The red roses and cookies were delivered to me at work.  The yellow roses were waiting for me when I got home from work.


Neal had to work on Valentine's evening so he took me to dinner at Market Street Grill.  Our traditional eating place!  Food was delicious and being with him was, as always, perfect.  He is a good husband, father and grandfather.  I love you Neal.  Thanks for a wonderful Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment