Thursday, February 23, 2017

My new office

We are doing all kinds of reconfiguring in our offices and one of the changes was to put all the ER team together in one area.  They needed to put me in an office instead of a cubicle because I am the one who pays the county bills with a credit card and it is hard to have it be secure when in a cubicle.  Consequently, the only space they had available in that area was an old storage closet.  Yes, a storage closet.  They went in, clean it out, took all the metal racks off the walls, took off the accordion door and repainted the whole area.  By the time they were done, it ended up being a perfect office for me.  I love it.  One of the girls had a plaque made me and I had the workers hang it above the door.  Picture below:

 She had her put a hanger on it because she said that I had an endless closet full of clothes!  Clever, don't you think?  I love it and love my new office.

No comments:

Post a Comment