Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Neal's accident

I got a call from Neal as I was walking out the door to teach my relief society lesson.  He informed me that he had been involved in a car accident.  He said he was fine but had rear ended another car on the freeway at 10600 South.  He said the other guys car was hardly dented but you can see by the pictures below that Neal's car will probably be totaled.  The police found out that the other driver didn't have any insurance and had a license that was a year over due for renewal.  We will have to wait until tomorrow when the insurance company makes a decision as to what they are going to do with Neal's car.  I'm sure our insurance premiums are going to sky rocket.  This is the second wreck for Neal in the past three years.  Insurance companies don't look fondly on too many wrecks.  I'm just thankful that Neal and the guy he hit are alright. 


No comments:

Post a Comment