Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Relief Society Lesson handouts

Tonight I taught my lesson at the retirement center.  It was on the pioneers and faith.  A great lesson but so much material that had to be condensed down into about 10 minutes.  That is pretty much all they can focus in on.  There is always such a sweet spirit there and those sisters and brothers are wonderful people.  Because Valentine's Day is next week and I won't see them, Annie helped me put together these little Valentine wishes.  Everyone loved them! 
 This play dough and saying went along with my lesson on faith.  Thanks to Annie I always have something extra to go with my lesson and believe me, they look forward to it.  Thanks Annie for always coming up with great ideas.  You are my creative genius!!!

I also kill two birds with one stone because I make enough extra that I can take them to my inactive sisters that I visit each month.  Great way to do accomplish two needs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment