Monday, June 30, 2014

I LOVE the Church and the Missionary Program!

I just had to share this text that I got from Judy Stanfield.  She and Ron are in Europe.  She sent me this text today and it needed to be posted!  To quote her text:

“We’re in Italy and totally lost.  Trying to find any kind of hotel in a half way decent area.  We turn down a side street and what do we see but two pair of black pants, two clean white shirts and a cute guy from Sandy, Utah and one from Idaho.  I almost cried I was so happy.  We were only five blocks from a Best Western and they saved us literally.  We might have been killed or been whisked off by who knows who.  I’m teary eyed as I write this.  You understand me and I love you for that!  Thank you, the best friend and influence in my life!”

Wow!  Isn’t that text incredible.  How blessed we all are to know that we belong the the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and that we are a WORLD WIDE church.  Thank you missionaries for accepting the call to go throughout the whole world to preach the gospel and be answers to peoples prays.  What a wonderful experience for Judy.  She will never forget it and maybe, just maybe that little experience of having the missionaries at the right place and at the right time.  They are preaching the gospel even when they are not preaching.

I’m so grateful and happy and feel so blessed to be a part of the Lord’s Church.

No comments:

Post a Comment