Wednesday, June 4, 2014

San Diego 4th and last day :-(

Most of the pictures below are rather random.  They were ones that I took on my little camera and forgot that I had them there so they are from the 1st day and I think the 2nd day.  After that I just used my phone.

The last day we slept in until 9:00 then hurried and got ready to check out by 10:00.  We spent the day driving to the San Diego temple, talking to the missionaries there and taking some pictures of that beautiful edifice.  We had hoped to do baptisms for the dead but circumstances beyond our control prevented us from keeping our appointed time.  After the temple we went to Pacific Beach and hung out on the beach did some shopping and generally swallowed in our last few moments of a wonderful trip.

IMG_0821IMG_0822IMG_0823IMG_0825IMG_0826IMG_0827

Some fun pictures from the beach, the condo where we stayed, the airplane, etc. . . .

,IMG_6086IMG_6087IMG_6088IMG_6090IMG_6093IMG_6099

The next picture was Emmi’s idea and it was my very favorite of all!!!

IMG_6097

IMG_0776IMG_0777

And last but not least, Annie’s favorite beach to go see.  She loves to watch the seals.

IMG_0778

That wraps up my storied event of our trip.  All in all it was perfect.  Annie drove us all over California.  Her sense of direction is incredible.  She got us safely and efficiently to and from where ever our travels took us each day.  Thanks Emmi and Annie for a fun and memorable trip and most of all for inviting your mom/grandmother along. 

No comments:

Post a Comment