Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother’s Day presents from the Cutlers

Maren surprised me with some cloths from Norwex.  I’d never heard of the company but am delighted with what she gave me.  These are two cloths that are used for kitchen counter cleaning and window / mirror cleaning.  The blue one is for the counter tops and the lavender one for the windows and mirrors.  Maren said that you cannot put soap on them and when you are ready to clean them you put them in with your towels but cannot use fabric softener on them.  I’m so excited to use them.  Also when I got home from Park City, there was a big box on the counter and inside was 6 HUGE chocolate covered strawberries and some chocolate covered pretzel sticks.  I ate one this morning for breakfast and it totally filled me up!  Thank you Maren, Greg and the kids for the wonderful presents!  Love them all!!!  I  took a picture of one of the strawberries by my cell phone so Maren could get an idea of how big these things were – and sweet!!  Oh my gosh – just like eating candy covered with more candy!

IMG_4850IMG_4851IMG_4852IMG_4854IMG_4855 

Yup, Sunday morning, Mother’s Day breakfast!

IMG_4864

IMG_4857IMG_4858

No comments:

Post a Comment