Wednesday, May 15, 2013

I am always, always in awe of rainbows. I LOVE them!

I was coming out of the stake president’s office after having my PPI with him and happened to glance up at the sky and was awe struck at the beauty I was witnessing.  It was raining slightly but I didn’t care.  I just stood there looking up and saying, “Thank you, thank you” and “Oh, how beautiful.”  I ran back in the stake offices and told the two stake clerks to come out and look at this beautiful double rainbow.  I hurried home as quickly as I could to grab my camera and capture a picture of one of God’s miracles.  It is times like this that I wish I had a camera that could really capture the intense colors that I was seeing with the naked eye.  I did take some pictures with my little camera but it certainly doesn’t do justice of the picturesque colors of the two rainbows.  Sorry to say, there seem to be no pot of gold.  Maybe the gold is in seeing this beautiful arch across the sky.

IMG_4872IMG_4875IMG_4877

No comments:

Post a Comment