Monday, May 13, 2013

More Mother’s Day presents:

Tucker totally pays attention to what I have and don’t have.  He was here last year and decided to make some cookies for everyone.  As he pulled them out of the oven, he asked me where my cooling racks were.  I gave him the blank stare and said I didn’t have any.  He couldn’t believe it.  I think his comment was, “How do you make cookies without a cooling rack?”  I just shrugged my shoulders and pulled out a brown paper sack cut it down the sides, laid it on the counter and said, “That’s my cooling rack.”  I now officially have two cooling racks for my cookies!  Thank you Tucker and Jamie!  I love them and they will be well used.  I make cookies almost weekly for Neal.

IMG_4853

I also got a 2nd surprise in the mail the next day.  It was some pink writing paper from Peyton with my initial on it and some special messages from the Tucker Maxfield family. 

IMG_4859IMG_4860IMG_4861IMG_4862IMG_4863

Peyton also sent Emmi a special note just to her.  It’s Emmi’s personal message so I can’t post it but I was there when Emmi read it and I could tell that it meant a lot to her.  Peyton, you lifted her spirits that day.  It was just what she needed on a day that was rough for her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment