Sunday, August 7, 2011

“THE” project from ‘heck’–Mormon terminology!

IMG_2287IMG_2288IMG_2289IMG_2290IMG_2291IMG_2292

After doing a requested Christmas Stocking for Tucker, I swore I would never do another one of the miseraly projects again!  Famous last words.  Susan discovered this advent calendar in a catalogue and wanted to do it for Lynda Ann because she knows Annie collects advent calendars.  Thus came the project that I got involved in because Susan could see this was a tedious and pains taking task and would need help.  I don’t even want to figure out all the hours it took to put this thing together, but Susan and I lovingly referred to it as the “project from Hell”.  Well, between the two of us it is finally done and we are happy to be able to pass it on to Lynda Ann.  So, Annie, if you are keeping up on my blog you will know what is coming your way this week when I bring Bella out for you to tend.  Susan and I decided that we didn’t need to store it until December.  We would pass the honor on to you.  So Merry Christmas from your Aunt Susan and me.  Love, Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment