Wednesday, August 3, 2011

August 3–My birthday began

I woke up this morning to this beautiful sunrise.  I knew the rest of the day was going to be fabulous!  And it was.

IMG_2257

Susan and Lila Mae took me to lunch and gave me the first four season of NCIS.  Susan also gave me two decks of bridge cards.  They were very cute and typical of a fun gift from Susan.

IMG_2258IMG_2259

Jamie surprised me with a paper towel holder.  I’ve wanted one for some time and was thrilled!  Thank you Jamie, I love it and have already put it to use – as you can see.

IMG_2262IMG_2261

Neal surprised me with this roll top desk.  Something I have wanted for ever.  I don’t know what the fascination is with a roll top desk but they are intriguing to me.  I have to think that somewhere in my childhood I saw one and have wanted one ever sense. 

IMG_2264IMG_2263

Lyndsy called me this morning and wished me a Happy Birthday.  Then Jeff G. called along with Andrew who sang “Happy Birthday” to me over the phone.  That certainly was a treat.  I also got birthday wishes from Emmi, Mallory, Abby and Lynda Ann. 

No comments:

Post a Comment