Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Birthday celebration at work.

IMG_2275IMG_2276

At work, when it is your birthday, you bring your birthday treats.  I made the 7-layer dip along with a large batch of brownies.  I set everything out when I got there at 8:00 a.m. and by 9:00 a.m. everything was eaten up.  It always amazes me how quickly food disappears in a work place.  You would think no one had eaten for days!  I’m glad they enjoyed it.  The picture above shows the banner that was hung above my desk.  The gift certificate came from Ashley.  I have a couple books in mind that I want to get so the gift certificate will certainly come in handy.

I would add here that Nita sent me a check for $25.00.  That money will be put with my gift certificate at Deseret Book.  I can always find plenty to buy at that store.  Love to go and browse around in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment