Monday, August 1, 2011

21 Years of an interesting journey

IMG_2265

I’m still very much in love with Neal after all these years.  He is a good man who works hard to provide for my needs.  We’ve certainly had our share of bumps in the road, but in retrospect, they have been very minor bumps.  I love Neal and I love ALL my children.  It has been a ‘wonderful life’. 

IMG_2270IMG_2272

IMG_2268IMG_2269

Our family has grown  from a group of 7 children to 7 + 5 in-laws and 19 grandchildren.  It is so interesting to look back at the pictures and see how much we have all changed.  I love the picture of CJ and Justin. 

It has been a journey of ups and downs as only life’s journey can provide.  I think of the challenges we have all had in making our combined family one.  I love when people ask me, “Now which are your children and which are Neal’s?”  I smile and say, “It’s been so long that I can’t remember any more.”  That about sums it up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment