Friday, August 5, 2011

My birthday continues

IMG_2280IMG_2278IMG_2279

I think I mentioned that Neal had all my counted cross stitchery framed.  I was thrilled with how they all turned out.  I was excited to have Maren see her work of art.  She made the “America” embroidery art a few years ago and I loved it.  I had it cleaned and pressed ready for framing and then put it in the closet with the rest of my stitchery to be framed.  I feel badly that it took so long to get it done but finally we can hang it on a wall and enjoy it.  Maren, didn’t even remember at first that she had made this for me.  I love it and it turned out perfect.

IMG_2285

Maren and the kids came by last night and brought me a beautiful bouquet of flowers and a necklace.  I loved both and am wearing the necklace right now.  I’ve already had compliments on it.  Thank you, Cutler’s, for the remembrance, the gifts but mostly for your love. 

IMG_2282IMG_2283

I had to add this picture of Taylor’s ears.  You will notice that they are pierced.  She was very excited about it.  I also found out that Jaden now has contacts.  He said it is so much better for playing sports.  He doesn’t have to worry about breaking his glasses or losing them and he says he can see better.  My grandchildren are fast turning into the tween years.  Maren said that Jaden past the sacrament for the first time last Sunday and was completely focused on his task.  Maren tried to catch his eye but he wouldn’t look at her.  We are proud of you Jaden.  You are setting a great example for your younger brothers and your younger cousins.

IMG_2281

No comments:

Post a Comment