Sunday, October 2, 2022

Mistakes

 Goodness, I'm so known for them.  It's almost comical in some ways.  My kids are so used to the 'dumb' things that I do that they mostly just think, "Oh, it's Gam."  They guess what I'm trying to say or remember - especially movies - and they often correct me when I put stuff in my blog journal.  Apparently I posted some pictures of the manning of the rails and Annie called me and gently told me that the pictures I had posted were of another ship that was already docked and that what I thought was sailors in white were actually white posts!!!  So, I immediately went in and deleted the pictures that were wrong.  The sad thing is that I can't find the pictures that I took of Emmi's ship as it came in actually showing the sailors manning the rails!!  Good grief!

Another dumb move happened while Tucker was here.  I had a mouse for my lap top and I dropped it and broke it, so I bought a new one (or probably had Annie or Mallory order me one).  I've had it here but didn't know how to make it work with my lap top.  Annie was helping me order some stuff and said, "Does your mouse work?"  I told it didn't and she set it aside.  The next day I took my lap top and the mouse downstairs and asked Tucker if he would sync it to my lap top.  He came over, sat down, picked up the mouse flipped the little button on the bottom and that mouse worked.  Well, yes, we both laughed and laughed about that.  I told him he could chalk it up for another dumb moment with Gam!  Maybe being dumb helps my children and grandchildren feel useful?!  



Enough said.

No comments:

Post a Comment