Sunday, October 2, 2022

Sunday Thoughts

 I just finished listening to Conference and as always, loved all the talks.  18 new temples were announced which is always an exciting moment in conference.  They wait until the end of the last session to have President Nelson announce them.  The choir closed by singing, "God Be With You 'Til We Meet Again."  That song brought me to tears as I thought about the age of Pres. Nelson and also about Lila Mae.  

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent."  John 17:3

The Savior Jesus Christ is the focal point of all that we do in mortality.  He is the reason we are here.  He is the only means of our future salvation and exaltation.  He is the ultimate example in both word and deed.

I am so grateful that I have a living and loving Savior who is watching over me and who loves me very deeply.  I owe everything to Him.  He is my hope and my firm foundation.  He is my counselor and my guide.  He is my everything.




No comments:

Post a Comment