Monday, October 17, 2022

Tending Brinkley

 While Mallory went to California with Abby to help her get set up, I got to tend Brinkley.  He is such a good dog.  So well trained and easy to tend.  He doesn't require much.  Just a pat on the head now and then, playing with him with his toys and taking him out a couple times a day and his favorite part - breakfast and dinner.  He follows me all around the house.  Never lets me out of his sight.  This morning I was changing the China Hutch for Thanksgiving and I made numbers of trips downstairs and back up again carrying the dishes.  Brinkley was right behind me every time.  Even when I'm blogging he is right by my side and if he wants attention he runs downstairs and gets a toy and brings it up for me to play with him.  Today we are picking up Mallory at 2 p.m. and I'm sure Brinkley will be very happy to have his mommy back.

This is Brinkley in our bedroom looking out the window at the ducks on the roof next door.

Taking Brinkley for walks every day.

Thanksgiving dishes now displayed in the china hutch.  Its a lot of work to change for the season when Thanksgiving and Christmas come back to back.  I just get one set in and turn around and have to change it for the next and then put both of them away until next year.  But,  I love the look and I love doing it.

Brinkley check out the patio  while I'm arranging the dishes, but never letting me out of his sight.
Cute puppy!
This is a picture of Brinkley wanting some attention.  He has gone downstairs and brought up each toy and even brought up his blanket!  Smart dog.  He knows how to get you to pay attention to him when he wants it.


This is me and Brinkley riding in the car.  He fits perfectly in the back of my little Subaru.  

No comments:

Post a Comment