Sunday, October 2, 2022

A new phone

 As things happen.  I dropped my phone a couple weeks ago and shattered the glass.  The only thing holding it in place was the protective shield that was over the top.  When Tucker came this past weekend we went shopping for a new phone and I, of course, got the newest one.  Of course I was worried about dropping it so the minute we got home I called Mallory and asked her to get me a new cover.  It came in the mail yesterday.  The nice thing is that it has a front that snaps on with the back so it is even more protected from slippery fingers like mine.  Thanks Mallory for quickly coming to my rescue and for picking out the perfect colors and flowers.  Love the colors!  PS I didn't mistake this for a butter dish!!!!!  Hahahaha



No comments:

Post a Comment