Sunday, June 12, 2022

Sunday Thoughts

It seems like hardships have been plentiful for our family lately.  But, I suspect every family could say the same.  no one is exempt from hardships and trials.  I found some strength and courage in a talk given in the recent April Conference called, steady in the Storms.  The thought that stayed with me was this, "In fact, the prayer that works is,  I want only what you want.  Just tell me what it is and I will do it."

Sometimes I wonder if I really have enough faith to accept what he really wants for me.  If I truly and honestly answer that question, I don't know.  Some days it's a loud and confident YES and other days I'm hesitant.  "When the storms in life come you can be steady because you are standing on the rock of your faith in Jesus Christ."  

I believe in the power of prayer and that the Savior hears my pleas.  I know our prayers are answered, ALWAYS.  I am learning to be patient and find the joy and the abundant blessings I have now and the blessings I will receive while I wait and learn and grow.  I am so thankful that he is so patient with me.

 "I WANT ONLY WHAT YOU WANT.  JUT TELL ME WHAT IT IS AND I WILL DO IT.



No comments:

Post a Comment