Monday, June 27, 2022

Story Worth

 A year ago, 2021, for Mother's Day, Jamie gave me Story Worth.  I was given a question each Monday to write about and submit.  It was not an easy task.  But, I was committed to follow through and write something each week.  It was an amazing experience and I'm sure there are stories and thoughts in the book that will be interesting and informative for my posterity.  The project lasted for a year and I think there may have been only one time that I didn't have an entry for the week.  But, I feel good that I wrote all that I did.  I was kind of glad when Mother's Day of 2022 came around and I was done.  Thank you Jamie for giving me a gift that encouraged me to write some of my history.  Over time, so much is forgotten.  I can't count how many times I have pulled my mother's journal off the shelf and read it.  Often I've felt she was right beside me and many times the closeness I felt brought tears.  So, thanks, Jamie for this gift and for the completed book!  I LOVE it and am proud of myself for finishing it.




If anyone wants to read it, you know where to find me! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment