Saturday, June 4, 2022

Lynda Ann's Magic

 I think I already reported that Annie and I had done some shopping at IKEA and that I had bought a new desk and chair.  Annie had some time last week and came and we (she) put the desk together.  I have to say that there were some hilariously funny moments as she tackled the directions, all the different size pegs, screws, nails, etc.  For the life of me I don't know how she was able to follow the directions and put this together but she did and now I have an almost finished desk in the guest room alias my office.  She still has to put the drawer in and then put the chair together but I'm sitting at my desk right now and loving not having to balance the lap top on my lap or sit down at the kitchen table.  So nice to have a central place to index and blog.  Thanks to Annie!





And the partially and almost finished project.


Now I need to get all my pictures rounded up and see where I want things hung so the room will look nice and tidy and put together.  I'm not a fan of hodgepodge!  Thanks Annie, for putting the desk together.  I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment