Sunday, June 12, 2022

Still Going Through Papers

 I think I will be going through files and papers for days but oh the fun stuff I've been coming across.  I found some diary pages from my sister Annette.  Her diary when she was in high school.  I have no idea how I got them but one funny comment she made was:  "Dear Diary.  Not much has happened today.  I came hoe and slept for ages.  I got up again and put up Jeannine's hair which took about 45 minutes.  She sure is trying on my nerves!"  I'm sure as her little sister that I spent many hours driving her crazy.  Being 5 years younger than her would make me pretty obnoxious and I'm sure because I was the baby of the family I was spoiled - anyway that is what all my siblings tell me.  A picture of Annette and I in Seattle.





No comments:

Post a Comment