Monday, May 16, 2022

Sunday Thoughts

 Mallory called me and as we talked she mentioned that she was asked to teach Gospel Doctrine in her BYU ward.  She asked if I had my lesson put together and I told her that I did and would be happy to share it with her.  So I sent it to her first thing Friday morning.  It was fun to think that me and my granddaughter would be teaching the same lesson on the same Sunday at almost the same time.  I couldn't help but think about how blessed I was and am to be able to share the gospel with her.  

As I thought about Emmi's experience at the Rome Temple and spending time talking about the gospel with Mallory, my Sunday thoughts became clear.  They are the words from our last general conference:

"Coming unto Christ means more than just thinking about Him or talking about Him or even loving Him.  It means following Him.  It means living the way He teaches us to live."

"We were born at this time for a divine purpose."

"Even though you may feel alone as the storms of life are raging, you can shine a light in the darkness.  Your light of faith in Christ can be steady and sure, leading those around you to safety and peace."




No comments:

Post a Comment