Wednesday, May 11, 2022

Jamie and Jordyn Lyn

 I got a text from Jamie that she and Jordyn Lyn were flying into Salt Lake for a wedding.  They would be here Tuesday late afternoon for the wedding and then leave Wednesday afternoon to head back to Kingsburg.  A very short visit but I will enjoy every minute I can get with them.  Of course, when Jamie got here I was having some trouble with getting my pictures to download from my phone.  So Jamie was able to do her magic and get things fixed so I could blog again.  Of course, there was a lot of talking and catching up on family and each other.  Jordyn Lyn has now finished her second year of college and is well on her way to a four year degree.  

These pictures were after they had come back from the wedding.  We visited until after midnight.

I'm not particularly happy that I'm looking old and Jamie looks like she is still in high school!!

So fun to have them here.  I have a little surprise planned for them this morning.  I will write about that later.  

No comments:

Post a Comment