Monday, May 16, 2022

Spring in Utah

 Jamie and Jordyn Lyn came in a perfect weather window.  The two days they were here, which was Tuesday and Wednesday the weather was beautiful and with pleasant 80's temperatures.  Thursday morning I go up, looked out at the mountains and there was snow down on the foothills.  Yup, typical of Utah Spring it went from the 80's down to the 50's over night.  I'm so glad they were able to enjoy a couple of perfect Spring days.  I sent Jamie and Jordyn Lyn this picture.  

While Jamie was here she gave me a couple Burt's Bees detoxifying charcoal sheet face masks to try.  I put one on Thursday morning and just had to send her a picture of me with the mask on.  One picture is supposed to be normal and the other picture supposed to be scary.  Actually I think they both turned out scary!!  I know.  I know.  It is hard to tell which one is scary.  They both are!!  But, the mask was so refreshing and felt so good - if I didn't look in the mirror!




No comments:

Post a Comment