Sunday, January 17, 2021

Pictures of the Culters and Maxfields

 Tucker and Maren spent a fun vacation together in Yosemite National Park.  I happened to find these pictures on Instagram. 

 I also came across this picture of Taylor. 

 This is what she said about this picture:

She was asked this question - "Was there a moment in your life where you recognized that you weren't society's standard of beauty?"

Her answer - 

"I was a tall red head covered in freckles, which wasn't the norm for being beautiful.  I really struggled with self love and accepting what God gave me.  After my accident it didn't make anything better with the whole "self love' thing.  I realized real quick that I wasn't even close to what society claims to be beautiful.  My look was very unusual and isn't everyone's cup of tea.  But to be beautiful to me has nothing to do with the outer appearance.  It has everything to do with your genuine and real self.  To me what makes people beautiful is saying I love you, or texting someone to make sure they got home safely, being beautiful is treating people the you want to be treated, being beautiful is how you portray your energy on to people, being beautiful is just you being you.

A couple of months ago I was involved with this amazing campaign for "Beauty has no Limits."  They asked me questions just like the one above.  The whole focus was to show that beauty really doesn't have limits.  I had the best time shooting this shoot with the most beautiful people.  They couldn't have asked for better people to be in this campaign!  Thank you for showing me how to love myself for what I was given.

Taylor, you are beautiful inside and out.  We love you!  Gam and Pa






No comments:

Post a Comment