Sunday, January 10, 2021

Bangladesh

Another fun family remembrance.  My threat to the kids were always if they didn't shape up and behave that I was going to buy them a one way ticket to Bangladesh.  It was a pretty empty threat and the kids knew it but it did always bring a smile to a sometimes tense situation when I was trying to get their attention about something.  The funny thing is that one time the family was at the airport waiting to board and Tucker and Derek came running up and said "Mom, you have to look at the window across the hall."  I ran over there and sure enough there sat a huge airplane with the words BANGLADESH AIRLINES across the side of the plane.  We all had a good laugh over that one.  Tucker sent me a picture of a hat that he got for Christmas and looking on the inside notice it was made in Bangladesh.  Very funny.  I love that my kids always look for moments that bring back such great memories.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment