Sunday, January 10, 2021

Laughter is good for the soul

The Gertson family bought a new family game for Christmas.  It's called Telestrations.  I don't remember playing a game other than What Were You Thinking that has made me laugh hysterically like this one did.  We played it one night until midnight and didn't want to quit.  I would encourage all the kids to buy this game.  I will bring laughter to your lives.  The funniest thing for me was sitting between Abby and Hayley.  Abby had to guess what I drew and believe me, I'm no artist and that was a total and incredibly funny challenge for Abby.  Sometimes I was laughing so hard I could hardly draw the next picture.  I will add here that Abby did an amazing job coming up with what I was trying to draw.  This game is a must for every family.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment