Sunday, January 17, 2021

Merry Christmas and Happy Valentines

 I got a text from Mindy asking if she and Robert could come by for a quick visit.  I was on my way to Provo to meet with Susan and Lila Mae but told her I would let her know when I got back.  That afternoon they came by the house and gave Neal and I a gift certificate (which is tradition) for Market Street Grill.  We were thrilled and will certainly use it.  They also gave me some darling dish towels for Valentine's Day.  I loved both gifts.  I was very happy to see Mindy and Robert, visit with them for a few minutes and get caught up on their lives and the events of the children.  They did have some exciting news that she and Robert are going to Hawaii this coming week.  They are going over for Mindy's job.  They will be there for 4 days and have a fun event planned for each day they are there.  I'm so excited for them.


YAHOO!!  Happy eating!  Thanks a million.

No comments:

Post a Comment