Sunday, November 15, 2020

Winter Has Set In

 I'm not excited to welcome winter.  Of the four season, the least favorite of mine.  I know that I would miss all the seasons because I lived in California for enough years to recognize the beauty of each season of the year.  However, winter is not the season I welcome with open arms.

Neal needed help this year bringing in all the flower pots from the patio, cutting the foliage down and then stacking all the pots on the side of the garage.  Neal had actually moved all the pots into the garage (on his side) because of a freeze warning.  It took us a couple Saturdays to get out there and actually put them away.  After running errands we went out and trimmed, stacked, stored, and threw away.  At the end I swept the garage good and it was nice to look around and have every thing done and in its place for the winter.  (Notice Neal's car is once again repaired).

After we had finished putting everything away, we decided to go to In 'n Out Burger.  As usual and always the place was lined clear back through the Walmart parking lot.  It took us exactly one hour from the time we got in the car line until we were handed our order.  I will say that it was worth the wait.  I love their hamburgers and fries!  Then throw in a diet coke and I've reached Heaven.  

In front of us - and it still winds around that little building before you even get to the actual order station.
This is the view behind us.  


No comments:

Post a Comment