Thursday, November 26, 2020

#givethanks

 I'm so grateful for my sisters.  Both Lila Mae and Annette were such an incredible influence in my life.  The years of memories with both of them are treasures to me.  We lost Annette way too soon but I'm so grate for all the time we did have together.  She taught me a love for all kinds of music.  Hours and hours were spent at the piano, playing and singing.  Lila Mae basically raised me and taught me kindness and love.  Both Lila Mae and Annette had a huge part in shaping the person that I am today.  I love them both!!

Lynda Ann put this collage of pictures together in a frame that spells SISTERS.  That is why you see different frames around each one.  

Lift to right:  Annette, Lila Mae and me.

Left to right:  Me, Lila Mae and Annette
Annette and me in Seattle
Left to right:  me, Annette, Lila Mae 
This was taken in Midway.  Left to right:  Annette, Lila Mae, Mother and me in the front.

Man, I was so cute!!!  Hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment