Tuesday, November 3, 2020

Halloween

 You all know how I feel about Halloween.  Never have like dressing up in costumes.  Even as a little girl I wasn't one to be anything but me.  I honestly don't remember ever going trick-or-treating.  I was happier to be home in my warm house and handing out candy to the trick-or-treaters.  But, I got some cute pictures from some of the kids.  For someone who doesn't like Halloween, I bought this gnome witch at Brown Floral.  I just couldn't resist.  Too dang cute to pass up.

This picture was sent to me by Abby and Mallory.  This is Light Year who Abby has trained to be a seeing eye dog and the little one is Brinkley, Mallory's new addition.  How cute is the picture and how obedient are the two dogs posing for the picture.  


No comments:

Post a Comment