Tuesday, November 3, 2020

Walking

At 5:10 a.m. Monday through Friday, my alarm goes off and I get up, dress warmly and head out the door by 5:30 to meet Mindy Leetham, my neighbor, friend and walking partner.  We have been walking 5 days a week for the past couple months.  We love it and chat all the way.  We cover everything from politics, religion, and a little bit about ourselves and struggles we have gone through.  It has been fun and very rewarding.  The other morning when I stood out in my driveway waiting for Mind I notice the moon and just had to take a picture.


Is that just gorgeous or not.  Can anyone look at that moon and not know that we have a God in Heaven who created this beautiful earth for us to enjoy.  The beauties of nature can sometimes just leave me standing in awe and a grateful heart.  

By the way, we walk 6 miles every morning and when Spring comes we will lengthen our walk adding another mile or more.  We don't really have a goal but we do want to add a couple more miles to our walk.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment