Tuesday, November 3, 2020

More Halloween Pictures

I got a few more pictures that I thought would be fun to post.  These came from the Gertsons and Abby's creative spirit.  Also, Emmi sent me a couple pictures of what she did for children who live on the base in Georgia.  They had a trunk or treat and Emmi handed out candy bars.  She said that some of the kids actually came back for seconds.  I probably would have if someone was handing out a big candy bar!

More pictures of the Gertson dogs dressed as ghosts.  One of the funny stories was that they couldn't get Maggie and Charlie to keep their heads down so Abby put some food down on the ground and the minute they put their heads down to get their treat she was able to snap the pictures.  Very clever Abby!!

Cute picture of Hayley.  I don't know if this was a costume for Halloween or not but the picture is darling.  
This was the extent of my effort to decorate for Halloween.  I thought I should take a picture of it just to prove that I did have a little Halloween spirit in me.  Oh and I will add here that we had a grand total of two little trick-or-treaters that came to our door.  They were so cute.  I wish I had snapped a picture of them.
I'm sorry this picture of the cracker jack box is out of order.  It should be by the picture of Emmi in her Navy uniform.  But, my inability to figure things out, I can't figure out how to move the picture, so just look at this and then go to the picture of Emmi.  You will see the resemblance!!
I thought this was extremely clever of this home owner.  Loved it!!
Darling picture of Emmi in one of her official uniforms.  


No comments:

Post a Comment