Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Sunday thoughts - a little late

It is actually Tuesday so I'm a little late posting.  But better late than never, right?

I've been watching my orchid plant, the last few months, making some changes that I suspicioned might actually be blooms and sure enough that is exactly what was happening.  This is the orchid that was given to me when Jeffrey died.  I've never been able to get an orchid to ever bloom again once it loses its flowers.  I was so excited to see this orchid blooming again.  Of course, it made me think of Jeffrey.

I am grateful knowing that I will see Jeff again and knowing that he is whole, free from any pain he may have felt in this life.  When he slipped from this life through the veil, he was made whole, this I know.


And now as we live through this global pandemic, I find great comfort and hope in Elder Holland's words "When we have conquered this - and we will - may we be equally committed."

 I hope to be equally committed to what my Heavenly Father needs me to do for continuing patience through trying times and for enduring faith when it's not been easy

Elder Holland also said, and I love this, "Be kind.  Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about."

No comments:

Post a Comment