Sunday, April 19, 2020

Canadian Geese

I always know when it is Spring because the Canadian Geese come back and their flight pattern is right behind our home.  Believe me, they are not quiet.  I don't think they know how to fly without talking to each other, or should I say geese honking to each other.

The other morning, as I was leaving for work and backing out of the garage, I could hear some geese just honking like crazy.  I could not figure out where they were.  I checked to make sure they weren't on the driveway behind me.  I checked in the pool to see if by chance they were sharing the pool with ducks.  I check the lawn at the side of the house to see if I could spot them walking around there.  I could not find them anywhere.  I finally got about half way backed out of the driveway still hearing the constant geese yelling at me.  I happen to glance up at the top of the house and there they were.  Perched right at the top most part of the house.  I had to take a picture.  Not sure what my fascination is with the Canadian Geese but I look forward to them every single year!




No comments:

Post a Comment