Sunday, April 19, 2020

Humor in COVID-19

We always have to look for humor in hard times and this pandemic calls for moments of laughter.

Andrew had to make biscuits for his high school class.  He came up with the crazy idea to write out COVID-19 with the biscuits.  I think he should get an A in the class for creativity.  Here is the pictures he sent his teacher showing that he made them.



Way to go Andrew Man!!!  Loved your idea.

Another moment of laughter.  Susan sent me this.  I quote her email:

"We all got an emergency service announcement on our cell phones this morning that our Stay in Place order was being extended to May 1st.  The problem was that it said "Wasatch County extends PUBIC health order!!!  Someone must have told them about the big OOPS and they sent another one out about 10 minutes later changing it to PUBLIC!

I laughed, after reading her email, until I couldn't breathe.  Just had to share that with all my staff at work.  It created some great laughing moments for all of us.

We are still in the middle of it.


No comments:

Post a Comment