Monday, July 4, 2016

Dinner and Bingo at Lila's.

We had a great dinner and then played Bingo and had a marvelous afternoon.  This is a picture of Neal doing his usual.  He was hot and tired after golfing.  And yes, we did send a picture to Tucker.
 Lila Mae and I.
 The annual Bingo game.
 I won the grand prize by getting black out.  I won 20 dollars in Susan B. Anthony quarters.
 So this picture is a funny story to the ending of a perfect day.  Sara gave me two of her cookies that she had made.  They had chocolate and marshmallow on the top.  Neal and I were headed home and I was too full to eat them, so I put them on a napkin in the back seat of the Jeep.  Neal and I stopped at the outlets on the way back home.  When we got back in the car I put my purse in the back and off we went.  When we got home and we were cleaning out the car, I mentioned to Neal that I couldn't find the cookies.  The napkin was there on the seat but no cookies.  I took the seats apart to make sure they had not fallen down in the seat somewhere.  I looked under the seats and could not find them anywhere!  It was a mystery.  Neal and I went in the house and all of a sudden Neal said, "Oh Jeannine, here are the cookies!"  Apparently I had sent my purse right on top of them when we left the outlets and there they stayed!  I had to scrape them off and wash the bottom of my purse.  Neal and I had such a good laugh over that one.


No comments:

Post a Comment