Saturday, July 9, 2016

A confession

Neal and I are HOOKED on Downton Abby!  Oh my goodness.  We can't get enough of it.  Every chance we get we are downstairs watching the next episode.  We didn't watch it when it was on playing on PBS.  I remember hearing a lot about it from Susan and Lila but just never turned it on.  One of my co-workers mentioned it and said that I would love it.  So he brought me Seasons 1,2 and 3 and after just watching the first episode, Neal and I were totally in love with it.  We are now into Season 5 and anxious to get downstairs in the nice cool of the basement and watch seasons 5 and 6.  Susan has been asking me what I want for my birthday and I'm thinking that I will ask for the series.  I would love to watch it again.  I actually think Neal is more obsessed with it than I am.  I know that he has looked up all the actors and actresses just to read about them.  Every spare minute we have, we are watching the next episode.  So many stories developing.  How will it all end by season 6?  We'll just have to wait and see.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment