Sunday, November 2, 2014

Halloween fun

You all know that Halloween is my least favorite holiday.  Just don’t see the excitement of dressing up in costumes, but I recognize that I’m among the few.  Halloween does have its fun traditions.  At work we had a pumpkin carving contest.  I had to take a picture of one of the pumpkins because the minute I saw it, I knew exactly who it was supposed to be.  None of you will know Jimmy Durante.  He was known as a comedian, a singer and for his big nose.  He sings a number of songs in Sleepless in Seattle. This pumpkin grew with the funny appendage on it and the team had someone who knew who Jimmy Durante was.  Of course I was on the judging team and of course it won a prize!

 

IMG_1230

Here are some pictures sent to me by Annie and Mindy.  Didn’t hear from Tucker’s group or Maren’s group.  So am posting pictures I received.  By the way, we had a total of 6 trick-or-treaters this year.  Do you think going from door to door is becoming obsolete?

Mindy, Grayson and Maddie.  Absolutely love Maddie’s makeup.  Fabulous! 

IMG_1231IMG_1233IMG_1232

This is Andrews costume.   He is Emmet from the Lego movie.  I haven’t seen it but I think the Hero from the movie!  Annie worked wonders with her sewing machine yet again.

IMG_1224

Hope everyone had a happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment