Saturday, November 29, 2014

Early Christmas from Tucker and Jamie and the girls.

Tucker and Jamie gave Neal and I new phones for Christmas!  Neal and I are not the most intelligent IPHONE users but with our children’s patience, we are learning many of the options available on our phones.  We love them!  Thanks Tucker Maxfield family for a very, very nice Christmas present!  This is a picture of dad’s.  Mine, of course, is BLUE!

IMG_1374IMG_1375

Jamie also surprised me with another present, that I LOVE and will start using this very Sunday to carry my Stake RS loose leaf and books in as well as my scriptures.  My other bag has just about had it after 5 years of use.  This bag screams Jeannine!  Two things I will add here.  First, I know that my scriptures are on my phone but, I don’t like taking my phone to church and second I like having my scriptures that I can mark up.  Second, there is a story that goes with the bag.  Jamie told me that she nearly missed her plane in Seattle because she was buying the bag for me.  She said she was the last person on the plane!  I’m glad she made her flight and doubly glad she spotted the Life is Good bag from Seattle and thought of me and stopped to buy it.  Thank you Jamie, I love it!  Seriously, you have to admit – it is me!  And I might add – “Life is good!” (well, most of the time)

IMG_1367

No comments:

Post a Comment