Sunday, November 16, 2014

Believe it or not!

Yes, you can believe it or not.  This is where I found myself Friday night!  Apparently we now are the proud owners of half season tickets.  We share the games with Nalen.  There are a ton of Sunday games and we choose not to participate going to the games on Sunday so Nalen will take all the Sunday games and we will have most of the Friday and/or Saturday games. 

IMG_1265IMG_1266

And, of course, Neal ran into someone that he didn’t now, but he recognized.  So he introduced himself and I took a picture of Neal and Mike Voliak.  He was a Ute basketball player.  He was at the game with his four little children.  Neal said that Mike made a big impact on the U of U games.  I have to say, there is nothing shy about Neal.  He wouldn’t be afraid to walk up to the President of the United States and introduce himself. 

IMG_1264

I was texting Tucker during the game and he told me that red was the greatest color ever and to just embrace it.  He told me that red looked better on me that soft baby zoobie blue.  Not going to buy into that but he did made me laugh, as he always does.

No comments:

Post a Comment