Sunday, November 16, 2014

Thought for Sunday

“Each of us need to stay in condition to receive the promptings of the Holy Ghost.”  Pres. Boyd K. Packer

Sometimes we want to have growth without challenges and to develop strength without any struggle.  My journey has taught me that growth cannot come by taking the easy way.  We must be careful that we don’t resent the very things that will help us stretch and grow.  We must remember that we always have access to help from the Lord.  We can do all things through Christ, who strengthens us and will continue to strengthen us when times are hard.  I know this and rely on that belief and understanding every day.

I hope that when life is hard for my posterity, or when you questions the very beliefs that have supported you all your life, or when someone you know offends you and those precious beliefs, you remember to hold on to what you know to be true and stand firm.

“DOUBT YOUR DOUBTS BEFORE YOU DOUBT YOUR FAITH” 

I love you all,  Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment