Sunday, November 23, 2014

Another Utah Basketball Game–What am I thinking!?

I told Neal if I keep coming to these games I may have to buy me a U of U sweatshirt!  Nope, it was just a fleeting thought.  We saw our Stake President at the game and he was very surprised to see me there.  I told him that I had not changed colors, I was just being a dutiful wife and supporting my husband.  He got a chuckle out of that.  We ran in to Mulcocks at the game.  So fun to see them.  Didn’t get a picture but got hugs!  We also got to see Kevin as a cheerleader.  The guys don’t do much but yell through the megaphones and help the girls do their tricks.  It is strange to see Kevin as a grown man.  He was just a little kid when we left the area.  the Ut Indian Tribe came to perform.  It was colorful to say the least.  I think the whole tribe was there!

IMG_1272IMG_1274

No comments:

Post a Comment