Sunday, September 14, 2014

Tucker’s 70 mile bike ride–completed!

I asked Jamie to send me some pictures and Tucker to send me some details about his ride. This shows the important stats.  Ride time, distance, my average speed and the graph shows the elevation.IMG_1177

Tucker said the ride was called “Tour de Fresno”.  It went through Fresno, Sanger, Parlier, Kingsburg, Selma & fowler.  This was the longest ride he has done.  His previous one was 50 miles.  He mentioned that his next step is the “Century” which is 100 miles.  Another map show better where he went.  The skinny lines up in the top right are when he went up in the hills.  The green dot is the start and stop.

IMG_1178IMG_1170IMG_1171IMG_1172IMG_1173

Great pictures and details of your accomplishment.  I can’t imagine riding a bike that long.  There are two rides that would interest me.  One going from Salt Lake to Salt Air and the other biking around Bear Lake.  That would be a fun activity for the whole family.  What do you think?  Tucker led us to the top of Mt. Olympus, why not on a long bike ride. 

No comments:

Post a Comment