Sunday, September 14, 2014

My next project started.

I had two that I wanted to do but starting two at the same time is not a smart thing to do.  One at a time shows more progress and for me to start a project and not finish it before starting another one is just not my style.  I was trying to choose between a Halloween one and a family tree one.  The more I thought about the family tree I kind of had to chuckle because it’s obvious that our family tree does not look like a tree, it is more like a thicket!  But I couldn’t help but think that love does exist in that thicket.  Not all of Heavenly Father’s children come to earth through a typical family or stay in a typical family and this is part of our test to understand each other as God’s children and to love each other.  Anyway, after much deliberation, I decided I just wasn’t feeling like doing a family tree so went to the Halloween counted cross instead.  This is a picture of what the finished product will look like.  It is done on a light green very tiny linen weave.  This will be a tough one, that’s for sure.

IMG_1175

No comments:

Post a Comment