Sunday, September 21, 2014

Bragging one more time!

It’s not only nice to have your work recognized but to have two of your pieces considered for the Sweepstakes prize, I think, is a pretty big deal and an honor.  I have no idea what the judges are looking for and what is considered to be ‘sweepstakes’ worth needle work, so I was a bit surprised that one was considered and another wasn’t.  I was sure that the one I did for Derek would be a possible sweepstakes winner.  I had a feeling that the Christmas one had a chance but didn’t even think that “Home of a Needle Worker” would be considered.  I’m just very happy that my work is good enough for blue ribbons!  These first two were considered for Sweepstakes.

IMG_6322IMG_6323

IMG_6325IMG_6326

Derek, I still think yours deserved the sweepstakes because it was by far the hardest one I’ve ever done!

IMG_6324

IMG_6327

I’ve already decided what I’m entering next year.  One of them I just finished and another one I’ve just started.  Oh yes, I got my $24.00 from the State Fair for winning.  This year I need to actually cash my check! 

No comments:

Post a Comment