Sunday, September 7, 2014

HALLELUAH! Finally done!

For some reason I didn’t think I would ever get this particular counted cross stitch done before I tore my hair out or threw it in the trash.  It isn’t that I didn’t love it, it was that it wasn’t one I would ordinarily pick out to do and it had a MILLION color changes and the outlining took FOREVER!  All in all, I am very happy with it and will be happy to get it cleaned, pressed and in Neal’s hands to take to the framer.  It is for sure one that I will consider entering in the State Fair next fall.  Speaking of which I have four entries this year.  I’m going tomorrow night to see how I did.  Wish me luck!  Derek’s is one of the entries and if I don’t get a blue ribbon on that one I will be disappointed and very surprised.  I’ll let you know.  In the mean time, here is the finished product before going to the cleaners.

IMG_1136

No comments:

Post a Comment