Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Craft time with Annie

Anything I find out that Annie is making, I usually want one for myself.  When she told me about a burlap wreath she was going to make I just had to be a part of it.  Thus, it was craft day at Annie’s.  The burlap has to be marked every two inches and then a single thread is pulled.  Pulling this one thread provides a straight cut on the burlap and keeps it from fraying.  Annie trusted me with that part of the project so I got to mark, pull threads, cut and then cut each long length into four 10 inch lengths.  Annie would then individual tie each length onto the wire wreath creating the beautiful fall wreath I have hanging on my door.  Look what she created!  I love it and it is perfect for September and October.  Jamie’s door décor will hang during the month of October and the knew one I bought will hang in November.  Love having a door decoration for each of the fall months. Abby and Mallory also made a small one for their rooms. I love the fourth picture of Annie’s pants.  It show you how covered in burlap dust you get working with it.  I had on black shorts and by the time we were done they were a nice shade of brown!

IMG_1084IMG_1085IMG_1086IMG_1087

The finished project!

IMG_1089

No comments:

Post a Comment