Monday, May 26, 2014

The BYU / UTAH bet!

I have to admit that I lost and my punishment is to put the Ute sign on my Jeep.  And it has to stay there for a whole week.  I just want Tucker to know that I got my Jeep washed just for the occasion and went home and slapped that ridiculous sign on the only place on the Jeep that there was room for it!  Seriously, Tucker, could you have found one any bigger!!!?  Now, to be fair, I have to admit that I put it on last Thursday and only had the Jeep out of the garage Thursday, Friday and part of Saturday.  That evening we admitted Neal to the hospital and I’ve been in his car ever since – soooooo – I will honor the week and will start it officially again when I’m back to driving my car.  I just can justify saying I accomplished the task when the Jeep sat in the garage 90% of the time.  Just want Tucker to know that I’m finally getting around to it!!!  I get so much flack from my comrades at work!!!

IMG_0695

Pay backs are just plain ROTTEN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment